January 25, 2006
On this day:

Joke

A little boy and his grandfather are raking leaves in the yard. The boy finds an earthworm exiting its hole in the ground.

He says, "Grandpa, I bet I can put that worm back in that hole."

The grandfather replies, "I'll bet you £5 you can't. It's too wiggly and limp to put back in that little hole."

The lad runs into the house and comes back out with a can of hair spray. He sprays the worm until it is straight and stiff as a board.

Then he puts the worm back into the hole.

The grandfather hands the little boy £5, grabs the hairspray, and runs into the house. Thirty minutes later the grandfather comes back out and hands the little lad another £5.

"Grandpa, you already gave me £5."

The grandfather replies, "I know. That's from your grandma."

| | << Home