February 14, 2005
On this day:

Some Questions

Badger asked me to answer these questions.

1. Dead or alive. Who would you like to meet?
A - Cliff Burton to tell him not to get on the coach or at least to stay awake.
2. If you had to choose. Would you rather be hearing or sight impaired?
A - Hearing, I couldn't do without looking at beautiful women but I can do without listening to them moan.
3. Burning house. You can only save one. Who? For those of you who are not married. Your significant other or your mother. Your spouse or your only child?
A - Whichever one I got to first.
4. Who would you want to hit? Guys: Britney or Christina (or pick
another and tell). Girls: Justin Timberlake or Johnny Depp (or pick another and tell). Once again the person can be dead or alive. Do not pick the same person as Question 1.
A - It would have to be Britney cos I prefer Christina's voice.
5. You find a bag with $100,000 dollars, pounds, etc in unmarked bills.
Do your turn it in?
A - Do I fuck, I'm a Convict remember!!

What are your answers? Leave them in the comments.

Update: Having checked Badger's answers to these questions I realised he meant a different hit in question 4 than what I meant. I understood the question to mean 'Who would you punch the crap out of?' Badger meant 'Shag senseless' in which case my answer would be Christina.

| | << Home