January 04, 2005
On this day:

Site stats

Well I must say that I'm quite impressed with the total number of hits that I've received since my first post on December 9, 2004. I have managed to rack up nearly 6,500 hits in one month.

Now I only started this blog mainly due to the constant nagging (or do brats whine DNA?) from a certain sexy young canadian who I must thank for getting me started ... step forward uberBitch.

Before they start bitching at me I'd also like to thank theGoose and the clownvestite DNA Cowboy (who's a greedy bastard and needs another blog over at Cardinal Sin) for the laughs and wind ups that we've enjoyed. Badger also gets a mention for jokes that make me laugh more than theGoose's.

I'd also like to draw your attention to other sites that I'm grateful to as listed on the left sidebar and also to you ... yes you ... the surfer who's actually reading this; for if you weren't to visit I wouldn't carry on blogging.

| | << Home