January 07, 2005
On this day:

Head gear

Some wierd folk who like wearing animal head hats
An aluminium foil deflector beanie to prevent mind control ... yeah right
Some of the hats that parents inflict on toddlers no wonder the poor rugrats end up in therapy
One for the clownboy cos every clown needs to know about balloon hats. Sorry DNA, try these instead.

I'm a Baseball Cap
What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Baseball Cap.
I enjoy sports, either to partake or to spectate. I have something of an all-American personality. I am a consumer, witness my power. What Sort of Hat Are You?

I was sorted by the sorting hat. I'm
a Gryffindor!
Want to Get Sorted?

Knit yourself a kitty hat
How to make a trucker cap from rubbish ... wtf
Whats amazing about this site is that they're all sold out!!
For St Patrick's day you could try a leprechaun hat
A couple of the top helmet manufacturers are Arai, Shoei and FM but don't do this or this to them.
A helmet for the uberBitch

The only time when 3 women approaching me in balaclavas would not be frightening

This would freak me out a bit though ... a special forces alien?
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
If you're feeling a bit regal you can always get a crown but if that's too heavy then maybe you'd prefer a tiara

| | << Home