April 26, 2007
On this day:

Comebacks and sarcastic remarks

  • I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

  • I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

  • It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

  • Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

  • I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

  • I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

  • I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

  • Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

  • The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

  • Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

  • I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

  • Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

  • If I throw a stick, will you leave?

  • I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

Labels: ,

| | << Home