September 26, 2006
On this day:

Things overheard at the beach

Girl: Mummy, do you have a hairy pee?
Mummy: Make sure you never ask that again, especially when we have guests over for dinner.

Girl: Hey, Daddy, look, I am riding a giant sand penis.
Daddy: I really don't want to ever hear you say that again.
Girl: Daddy, do you want to ride the giant sand penis?

Dude #1: I wish she would just forgive me already. It's been over a month.
Dude #2: Dude, you went down on her sister!
Dude #1: Well, yeah, exactly. It's like the same pussy, right?

American girl, looking at girl with shaved head: Oh my God, I feel soo bad for her.
American friend #1: Cause she has cancer?
American friend #2: Or she's a dyke.
American girl: Either way, it sucks!

Even more things overheard at the beach

| | << Home