February 27, 2006
On this day:

Sometimes you should keep your mouth shut

A guy is at the supermarket when he notices that the rather good looking blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him. He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him; and, although familiar, he can't place where he might know her from; so he says "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies, "I may be mistaken, but I think you might be the father of one of my children.

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful.

"Holy Crap" he says, "are you that strip-o-gram on my stag night that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my buddies while your friend whipped me with some wet celery?"

"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher."

Filched from TTR2's blog

| | << Home