January 17, 2006
On this day:

Joke

A beautiful woman was walking down the street when she was approached by a man. The man said, "You are perfection, I must have you right now! I'll drop £500 on the ground at your feet and in the time it takes for you to pick it up I can have had my way with you roughly from behind!"

The woman thought it over and told the man to wait a minute. She called her friend on her mobile phone and told her about the man's proposition.

Her girlfriend said, "He's an idiot, take it cos when he drops the £500 on the ground I'm sure you can pick it up and run before he even gets his pants down."

Call me back and tell me what happened." The friend says.

An hour and a half later the lady had still not called back so her friend called her, "Well? What happened?" the friend asked.

The lady said, "The fucker had it all in 50p's"

| | << Home