September 09, 2005
On this day:

To all my fans

You know how you are; the 40 to 50 recurring visitors who come here just to see if I've updated this pitiful excuse for a blog. I would especially like to thank you people, whereever in the world you may be.

But ... come on you knew there'd be a but didn't you?

Personal circumstances mean that I am unable to maintain the amount of hours I can spend surfing the electronic superwave looking for the flotsam and jetsam of the internet for your, and of course my, quirky sense of humour. This doesn't mean that I am never going to post again ... no, no, no, no ... it'll take more than that for you to get rid of me ... it just means that posting will be sporadic at best, down right infrequent at worst.

So if you still want a giggle you can always try looking at the links on the left or try catching me in one of the chat rooms, also listed on the left.

| | << Home