July 05, 2005
On this day:

Badger on safe sex

A man is having a check up, and his Doctor broaches the subject of safe sex. It turns out this fellow is very concerned about it; he asks the doctor if she can see anything wrong with his methods.
"First, I always use a condom."
"Well, that's great!" affirms the doc.
"Yeah, sometimes two or three. Oh, I use other barriers too"
The doctor asks, "Oh? Which other barriers?"
"Well, Sometimes I use one of those Level-1 Hazardous Matierial Clean-up suits, sometimes I wear a space suit, but sometimes I just wear heavy neoprene gloves and a Welder's apron."
The Doctor tries to be tactful, "You're certianly being safe, but I can see where your partner might have be concerned that you're being insensitive."
And the guy says, "Partner? What partner?"

| | << Home