May 09, 2005
On this day:

Bastard Badger

Ok, thanks to Dan the Turgid Taxus has landed this on me.

Choose any 5 of the sentences below and complete them. Then all I gotta do is nominate any 3 bloggers to do the same.
If I could be a scientist ...
If I could be a farmer ...
If I could be a musician ...
If I could be a doctor ...
If I could be a painter ...
If I could be a gardener ...
If I could be a missionary ...
If I could be a chef ...
If I could be an architect ...
If I could be a linguist ...
If I could be a psychologist ...
If I could be a librarian ...
If I could be an athlete ...
If I could be a lawyer ...
If I could be an inn-keeper ...
If I could be a professor ...
If I could be a writer ...
If I could be a llama-rider ...
If I could be a bonnie pirate ...
If I could be an astronaut ...
If I could be a world famous blogger ...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world ...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure ...

Ok so here goes naff all.
If I could be a missionary I'd keep changing positions.
If I could be a lawyer I could screw anyone I liked.
If I could be an astronaut then I could really have out of this world sex.

I give this to any bloggers that want to pick it up and run with it. More fool you if you do.

| | << Home