February 15, 2005
On this day:

Flag Day

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com


According to my friend Creamy today is Flag Day in Canada. So I thought I'd put together a little post for all you Canadians that regularly visit my site.

I know that it's winter in England, but the Canadians have slightly more severe winters than we do. "How do they get through these tough winters?" I hear you ask. Easy, they make sure they stock up with a Canadian winter survival kit.


Did you know that Canada's first box of Girl Guide cookies were sold in Regina, Saskatchewan in 1927?

Hmmm ... Lays ... an interesting name for some crisps ... and they look very much like our own Walkers.
Test how Canadian you are.
Newfies don't care what they name their town.
You know you're Canadian when
Emily Way has An American's Guide to Canada which is just as useful for everyone else as we tend to only hear the American myths and stereotypes.
Another resource for us non-Canadians Canada Kicks Ass.

Don't forget that you should also visit 2 of my favourite Canadians uberBitch and the rodent Badger.

| | << Home