February 11, 2005
On this day:

50th Anniversary

Here's one for you as we approach Valentine's Day.

On the day of their 50th anniversary, the reminiscing wife finds the negligee she wore on her wedding night and puts it on. She goes to her husband and says, "Honey, do you remember this?"

He gradually but politely looks up from his newspaper and says, "Yes, dear, I do. You wore the same negligee the night we were married."

She says, "Yes, that's right! But, do you remember what you said to me that night?"

He nods and says, "Yes, dear, I still remember".

"Well, what was it?" she asks.

He's not much in the mood for this, but he sighs and responds, "Well, honey,as I remember, I said, 'Oh, baby, I'm going to suck the life out of those boobs and screw your brains out.'"

She giggles and says, "Oh my God! Yes, dear, that's it. That's exactly what you said. So now, it's fifty years later and I'm in the same negligee. What do you have to say tonight?"

He looks her up and down, smiles and replies, "Mission accomplished."

| | << Home