January 26, 2005
On this day:

Pass the dildo



Well aren't I popular? D-Sign and Creamy wanted me to answer the dildo questions passed on by virtually every blogging site that I've viewed in the last week or so. Without further ado I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me God .... bollocks ... force of habit.

1. Have you ever used toys or other things during sex
Yes of course ... Mrs Convict has owned virtually all of Ann Summers toy collection ... rum babas are pretty fun along with whipped cream ... eh, uberBitch?? Mind you I do know someone who was reeeeeaaaalllly attached to his Garfield toy.

2. Would you consider using dildos or other sexual toys in the future?
I'll try anything once if I got a hankering for it. Apart from some of the extreme stuff like electrocution ... and animals.

3. What is your kinkiest fantasy you have yet to realize?
Hmmm ... it was a threesome with two girls ... more girls then I suppose.

4. Who gave you this dildo?
Erm ... answered that in the intro didn't I?

5. Who are the ones to recieve this dildo from you?
The only one who doesn't seem to have answered this one yet is Badger, so it'll have to be him. Oh and I wouldn't mind hearing what Mrs Fu-qtoo over at So they call me "Cherry Pie" would have to say.

| | << Home